Sunday, December 21, 2014

Freedom From What?

Choose you this day whom ye will serve…But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.  Joshua 24:15

 

We no longer do this for fear of Offending Someone !!! Let's see how many Americans will re-post this. United Faith Network

Friends, I am confused.  About as confused as a blonde looking for a “WE” in an “M&M” factory. It appears there is a group going around calling itself the Freedom FROM Religion Foundation.  Fine, if you want to call yourself Freedom From Human Race Foundation go for it.But this group is allowing satanists to put up a display of a Bible verse and an angel falling into hell next to a nativity scene.  What’s with that?  OK we Christians don’t want to offend the satanists.  Only God can do that.  The basis for this “dumb” decision is “we don’t want to offend anyone.”  Ok fine.  But why is this same group of “brainless” people telling Christians we can’t put up nativity scenes because it will offend atheists.  We can’t say Merry Christmas because it offends muslims.   Our kids can’t pray or say the pledge to OUR flag because it might offend someone.  Come on people—WAKE UP.  To paraphrase the Bard of Avon from one his greatest plays—Evil by any other name would smell just as rotten.  Of course Shakespeare was talking about a rose smelling sweet.  But I think you can see the difference. 

This country was founded on Freedom OF Religion not freedom FROM religion.  There can’t possibly be freedom from religion anyway.  Satanism is a religion worshipping satan.  Muslims practice Islam and worship allah.  Atheists worship who knows what-themselves maybe.  If a group wanted to start a religion of the first church of Wal-Mart and worship Wal-Mart they have that right.  But don’t try to force me to stop worshipping God because it offends someone.  It offends me when someone tries to tell me how, who, and when to worship. 

Christianity to me is more than a mere religion.  It’s a way of life and a relationship with my Heavenly Father.  Let me tell you there is no better relationship than that.

Now that I have vented, I am going to eat my bacon and eggs.  Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS in this nation under God and may God bless us each and every one.

DISCLAIMER:  IF YOU EXPECT AN APOLOGY FROM ME YOU WON’T BE GETTING ONE. 

No comments:

Post a Comment