Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Why Do Something Now When You Can Put It Off?

Well, I've put this post off as long as I can. I guess I will write it and get it off my to do list. Today I had to go to the doctor for a physical exam. Something else I have put off for too long. I hoped that if I waited long enough I would automatically feel better--well, that did not happen. So...........now I have to have more tests and more blood drawn. Procrastination never benefits me but I keep doing it anyway. Maybe I subconsciously wait because I get a "high" by barely making a deadline or maybe I am just old and lazy. Laziness is probably the reason for my procrastination. I have intended to research the scientific reasons for this problem but just have not gotten around to it.


Well, I have put off washing my dishes long enough so I guess I had better do that now. I will post more when that is done. That is, if I can find the time to.

Until then, see ya later on the edge.

No comments:

Post a Comment