Monday, September 10, 2012

Another Monday Morning

Well, friends, the week has officially started.  My morning started out with oversleeping.  This set a cycle of chaos and running to catch up.

With 3 elementary school kids to coax out of bed and all the resistance this entails, my oldest one woke up in a bad mood.  If you have more than one child to get ready for school, you know what I mean when I say this started the dominoes falling.  He began to “pick on” his brother and sister.  Well—this began a chain reaction of fighting and yes, pushing.  A few crackers were even thrown.  By the time the bus came by I was definitely ready for a respite.  This did not last long, however.  My phone began to ring.  My husband called from work to remind me to do the items on the list he left for me. 

You know, A strike seems to be in order here.  If you pass my house and see a lone picketer out front, think nothing of it.  It will be me slowly slipping over “the edge”

HAPPY MONDAY EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment