Sunday, September 9, 2012

Honor Your Grandparents

Today is Grandparents’ Day.  I am not fortunate enough to have any living grandparents.  But I do honor them through my prayers and thoughts.  If I can be half the grandmother to my grands and mine were to me I would consider my job as grand a success. 

I want to say thank you to all grandparents out there and especially to the grandparents raising their grands, as I am.  This day to all of us is like Mother’s Day and Father’s Day as well

Comment and let me know how you are spending today.  I am in prayer for all of you.

I pray today that God continues to give me strength to bring up these kids and leave e a godly legacy for them.

2 comments:

  1. Oh I always celebrate parents day but didn't realize there is a grandparent day. I will never for get my grandma but I had never met my grandpa. He passed away before I was born. Yes we should honor them. Happy Grandparents day to you and happy blogging too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Aries. I do miss my grandparents. I will never forget the life lessons they taught me.

      Delete