Sunday, April 6, 2014

He Lifts Me Up

I was having a bad day recently. I know you think all my days are bad by the other stories I write. But, honestly, my life is not all that bad. Anyway, I found this clipping I had filed back and it was just what I needed to realize He is watching out for me. God is so awesome.

I know He is in control and after a heart felt talk with Him, I felt as though a load of bricks had been lifted from my shoulders.

When I fall, He lifts me up!

When I fail, He forgives!

When I am weak, He is strong!

When I am lost, He is the way!

When I am afraid, He is my courage!

When, I stumble, He steadies me!

When I am hurt, He heals me!

When I am broken, He mends me!

When I am blind, He leads me!

When I am hungry, He feeds me!

When I face trials, He is with me!

When I face persecution, He shields me!

When I face problems, He comforts me!

When I face loss, He provides for me!

When I face Death, He carries me Home!

He is everything for everybody everywhere, every time and every day!

He is God, He is faithful

I am His, and He is mine.

My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world.

So, if you're wondering why I feel so secure,

Understand this…

He said it and that settles it!

God is in control, I am on His side,

And that means all is well with my soul.

Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment