Tuesday, April 29, 2014

URGENT PRAYER REQUEST

I am asking for all your prayers.  I have had custody of my 4 grandchildren all of their lives.  Tomorrow, April 30th, the father of 3 of them is taking me to court for custody of them.  The kids do not want to live with him and are totally stressed out.  I need the prayers of all my friends to soften the heart of the judge and let her see that in best interest of the children, they need to stay in the only stable home they have ever known.  To move them now would put them in new schools, no outside activities (football, music,), and leaving their friends.  I know God is in control but I think prayer makes a difference.  Please pray for my kids.

The oldest is 12 (boy)  a very impressionable age, 10 (boy) and 9 (girl).

No comments:

Post a Comment