Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Eclipse

As everyone knows God gave us all a view of His wonder in the sky on Monday.  Parts of the U.S were treated tp a partial solar eclipse while other parts were treated to a total solar eclipse.  This morning while taking my kids to school, we were talking about how we felt when we witnessed this wonderful event.  The kids said it was “awesome” and “beautiful”.  Suddenly, I found myself telling them that one good thing about it was “People were so busy looking up they didn’t have time to look down on anybody.”  Alyssa said, “I like that, Nanny.  Where did you hear that?”  All I could say was “just now.”  It came into my head and out of my mouth.  All I can say is God gave me those words to speak.  I have been often accused of speaking without thinking.  This was one of those times but I thank God that I spoke words He gave me to say.  My God does truly speak to us if we only listen.

My God is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment