Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Day in the Life

Well, I've been too busy to write much. I have foothall games and practices for my 7 year old. T-ball is still going on for my 4 and 5 year old. My 14 year old is such a social creature she is never at home.   Now it is Sunday afternoon and things still have not slowed down much.  Guy-Guy is busy planning his professional ball career.  Tater is busy whining about what she wants to eat.  Have you ever tried to cook with 3 little ones and a dog under your feet in a kitchen that like a large closet?  Fun, isn't it?  Not to mention the whining, 3 kids all want 3 different things to eat.  One wants wafffles, one want pancakes, and one wants a cheese mushroom omelet.  Such decisions.  Soon, I will begin gathering things needed for school tomorrow and sign the forms needing to returned--permission forms, behavior forms, send money by Wednesday.  The most forms I do sign are requests for money.  Even the schools have hands out for my hard earned money.  Oh, well, why should they be left out of the cycle.

I'm sorry I seem to be rambling but that is how my mind works today.  That is why I called this blog Life on the Edge.  I feel like I'm on the edge of sanity just about to take the plunge into ............  But the problem is I can't afford even the luxury of insanity.  Who else would take my place and run life at my pace?  I don't mean to sound cynical or bitter but I have had only 1 cup of coffee this morning and had to lock myself in my room for that.  My life is really wonderful.  I have 4 precious (usually) children to care for.  I consider this responsibility a God-given task that I am counting on Him to hold me up. I dearly love this kids and am thankful that I have them.  I just need to vent every now and then.  I know there is someone out there in cyberspace that understands and has probably felt the same way.  All I can say is "Thank you God for being in control of my life."  If I were in control, I would be even worse off.

Until next time, this is my life on the edge. 

3 comments:

  1. Popping in from MBC!
    Now following your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting from MBC and am now following!
    http://boutiquestitches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey... Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind sending me an email so I can contact you directly. I have some questions I thought I might like to chat with you about concerning your situation and the book I've written. My email is on my blog and website: www.carlaanne.com. thanks!

    ReplyDelete