Sunday, August 5, 2012

God Will Always :Love Me

Some days I feel as though I am alone in this world.  I am down on myself because I feel I am worthless, hopeless, and unlovable.  I know these thoughts are put into my mind by the enemy who wants to destroy my relationship with my Heavenly Father.  One day I heard God’s loving voice speak to my heart.  “I love you child, you should know that.  Nothing will take that love away.  Nothing or nobody will come between us.  Just trust me.  I then went to a quiet place and opened my bible to the book of Romans.  Here I found confirmation of that love and was able to resist the enemy’s lies.  In Romans 8:39 I found what my heart needed to hear that day. 

I know this.  Death, life, angels, rulers, things happening now, things that will happen, high things, low things; nothing else in all the world can come between us and God’s love in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Romans 8:39 (WE)

2 comments:

  1. When you hear that hostile angry voice,it is your internalised inner parent, far stricter than your own would have been. So if you keep comforting your inner child who is being put down and criticised, you will start to feel better.
    This really helps...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know that the message I receive is a false message and I have to do some positive self-talk.

      Delete