Friday, August 3, 2012

Tell Me About Your Mother

 

Enjoy the answers given by elementary school-age children to the following questions:

Why were mothers created?
She's the only one who knows where the scotch tape is.

Is anything about your mom perfect?
Yes, it must be her children.

What kind of little girl was your mom?
I don't know because I wasn't there, but my guess would be pretty bossy.

Describe the world's greatest mom.
She'd always be smiling and keep her opinions to herself.

Why did your mom marry your dad?
My grandma says that mom didn't have her thinking cap on.

What's the difference between moms and dads?
Moms work at work and work at home, and dads just have to work at work.

If you could change one thing about your mom, what would it be?
I'd make my mom smarter. Then she would know it was my sister who did it and not me.

What did your mom needs to know about your dad before she married him?
She had to know his background. Like is he a crook? Does he get drunk on beer? Does he make at least $800 a year? Did he say no to drugs and yes to chores?

I found this on the Internet and think it expresses children's opinions of their moms very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment