Thursday, November 8, 2012

Crossing Values by Carrie Dawes

For years Amber ran from past.  She refused to let anyone penetrate the shell she had built around her life. She kept her emotions inside and her heart locked to any dangers.

As winter approaches the Rockies, Amber decides to take a job in the office of a family owned logging business.  As she is exposed to this family, she begins to wonder if they are for real.  They seem to love and respect each other.. As she waits for their “true colors” to come through, she learns more about herself and the God they worshipped than she had ever known.

I found myself immersed in the book from page one.  I don’t usually like romance books but this is different.  This story is not only about romance but displays the actual values and character of each of the people in the story. I took away the message that God’s love and redemption will find us even when we try to run from him.

I received this book from the CWA Review Crew for an honest review.  The opinions expressed here are solely my own.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 525 “Guide Concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

No comments:

Post a Comment