Friday, November 9, 2012

My Morning Prayer

Father God, I thank you this morning that I was able to see your beautiful world.  The tree leaves are changing and falling from the trees displaying your beauty.  My children were able to go to school and –yes, they did not fight this morning while waiting for the bus.  For this I am truly thankful. 

I ask that you watch over my family today as they go and do what they have to do today.  Give me the strength and wisdom to do all the things you have planned for me.  Father, please be with the hurting and broken-hearted in our world.  Open their hearts and ears so they might hear of you and your wonderful love.

I know that you are with me and will never forsake me.  I take great comfort in knowing this.  Let every word out of mouth and every action be a living testimony of you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment