Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

Well, it’s already Thursday.  Where did the week go.  I enjoyed my   Bible Study yesterday.  We are studying the book of Acts and what a wonderful book it is.  Yesterday we studied about the start of the church in Antioch.  It is amazing how these people overcame persecution and started the church.  I ask God to give us the courage these men displayed.  What do we do when we are ridiculed for our faith?  I want to be able to answer that question by saying, “I stand firm. “  This is easier said than done and I know I cannot do it in my own strength.,  God can and will give me the strength I need.  I know this and I rely on this every day.

Lord, I know I fail you so many times but I thank you that you have never failed me and will not give up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment