Tuesday, April 16, 2013

A Prayer For Our Country

Father, I come to you today brokenhearted. Such a burden is on my heart for the families involved in the tragedy in Boston yesterday. So many innocent lives were lost for, what in our limited minds, seems to be a worthless act of violence. But you know the outcome and you can turn this around for good, according to your purpose. Thank you that so many people were on ...the scene to help. Wrap your loving arms around them. I pray for the leaders of this country. Turn their hearts back to you because until we put you in the place you deserve--first in our hearts, this country and the world has no chance. We must turn back to you and honor your ways. "For if my people who are called in my name turn back to me and turn from their wicked ways, I will bless them and restore their land."
I ask these things in the name of your precious son, Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment