Sunday, September 18, 2016

Another Week Done

Well, it is Sunday afternoon here On the Edge.  I hope everyone is having a nice quiet day with family and friends in spite of the terrible events of yesterday and last night.  Let’s not forget that God is in control and He is here with us.  I hope I do not offend anyone by my faith that God is awesome but He is.  I want all of you to know that I do think of you often and send up prayers for each and every one of you.  Let’s not give up the fight for truth but keep on keeping on in the faith.  He will hold us up and be there when we fall.  I love each and every one of you and wish you only the best.

As we get ready for another week, let’s all remember we are not alone.  We do have each other and most of all we have God.   Let’s keep an attitude of gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment