Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Psalm Of the Welfare State

The government is my shepherd

Therefore, I need not work.

It alloweth me to lay down on a goof job.

It leadeth me beside still factories.

And it destroys my initiative.

It leadeth into the path of a parasite for politics' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley

of laziness and deficit-spending.

I will fear no evil, for the government is with me.

It prepareth an economic Utopia for me,

by appropriating the earnings

Of my own grandchildren.

It filleth my head with false security;

my insufficiency runs over.,

Surely the government should care

for me all the days of life here on earth!!!

And I shall dwell in a fool’s paradise forever.

 

I did not write this but  I wish I had.  This is how our country is today and it is a shame

This is from the Los Angeles Medical Society Bulletin.

Makes sense doesn't it?  Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment