Saturday, March 11, 2023

We Have Nothing to Fear

Be strong and courageous! For the Lord your God is with you wherever you go, John 1:9 I know that I have nothing to fear God is always with me. I have faced trials and know there will be more in days ahead. Today’s preachers who adhere to the prosperity gospel teach that Jesus promised us we would be healthy and wealthy with no problems in life. They tell us if we are not healthy, we are to blame for not having enough faith. But Jesus tells us we will have troubles in this life. He even tells us that the world will hate us. But take heart. The world hated Him first. But I need not fear if I fully trust in Him. He reassures me that He who is in me is greater than he that is in the world. Take heart friend. He will never leave us. He will never leave us wherever we go. He gave that promise to His children and I believe Him and can rest in that promise. We live in troublesome and confusing times but if we cling to Him, we need not fear.  

No comments:

Post a Comment