Friday, April 9, 2010

A Fun Week! Whatever

Well, this has been spring break for my darlins. It is now Friday night and I am totally exhausted. The kids have a new tree house though. Oh, no I didn't build it. It is still standing after all. I did inherit the chore of running errands, holding tape measures and cleaning up the mess. Just a normal day around "the edge" for me. I am happy about the tree house too--it will make a dandy hiding place for me to relax (if ever I get that chance) and read. I took the kiddos to the park today thinking it would run the down for bedtime. Yeah, you guessed it, the joke's on me. Not only did it invigorate them it wore me out and I still haveto cook dinner. Maybe I will do a clean the refrigerator night. Oh, can't do that, cleaned frig yesterday. Maybe bread and water would be a good choice. See, how life is on the edge. Never a dull moment. Well, life is something to be lived and children make it worthwhile. Or so I'm told. If you are not familiar with my blog and are reading it for the first time don't get me wrong. I absolutely love my kids and will fight to the death to keep them safe. I just get overwhelmed at times and need to regroup my few brain cells and renew my energy. I'm sure you mothers can understand.

So until next time--this is life on the edge. Have a wonderful weekend and don't forget to thank God for your blessings--even the ones disguised.

No comments:

Post a Comment