Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Spring Break is Over!

Well, Spring Break is over for another year. I have enjoyed the break from getting up soooooooo early but trying to clean house with the kids home was next to impossible. So I did what any normal, worn-out woman did--I didn't try to clean. Just maintaining a sense of order was hard enough.

Monday was my birthday and the little ones showed me they loved me by giving me a surprise party. Of course the food was peanut butter sandwiches (made by their own little hands) and kool-aid in a bowl with a soup ladle ( a punch bowl of course). There were games of charades and plenty of dancing. It was the best birthday party I ever had. Now I know I am appreciated by them.

But----since the kids are back in school I guess I had better do some heavy duty cleaning today. So---it's back to work for me but I will see all my friends again soon. Until then, take care and remain blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment