Friday, April 23, 2010

How Should a Christian Live? Word of Promise Next Generation

I chose this book to review because I have a teen granddaughter that will enjoy reading this book and journaling. My eight year old grandson expressed interest in the games. When I read the book I could see the value of the issues covered. This book breaks down the sections in easily digestible segments. It can be read easily and comprehended with no problem. The text is very interesting yet covers issues that young people today deal with.

As a grandmother who is bringing up her grandkids, I am thrilled to find a book that we can read together and discuss. I will recommend this book to anyone who has teens or who works with teens. I think it will be an invaluable addition to any library.

This book was donated by Thomas Nelson for the purpose of an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. Reading to children is a lovely past time. I like it too. Well my kids are old enough to read on their own now, so kinda missed those days

    ReplyDelete