Monday, May 17, 2010

He Lifts Me Up

When I fall, He lifts me up!
When I fail, He forgives!
When I am weak, He is strong!
When I am lost, He is the way!
When I am afraid, He is my courage!
When I stumble, He steadies me!
When I am hurt, He heals me!
When I am broken, He mends me!
When I am blind, He leads me!
When I am hungry, He feeds me!
When I face trials, He is with me!
When I face persecution, He shields me!
When I face problems, He comforts me!
When I face loss, He provides for me!
When I face Death, He carries me Home!

He is everything for everybody everywhere, every time and every way!

He is God, He is faithful.
I am His, and He is mine.

My Father in heaven can whip the father of this world.
So, if you're wondering why I feel so secure,
Understand this...
He said it and that settles it!
God is in control, I am on His side,
And that means all is well with my soul.

Author Unknown

I have had some bad days lately. While going through some old papers, I found this clipping. I had saved it for some reason and after reading it I knew why---it was just what I needed to feel better.

God is in control and after a heart-felt talk with my Father, I felt as though a load of bricks had been lifted from my shoulders.

God is so good, isn't He?

No comments:

Post a Comment