Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Life Goes On and On and On..........................

What two words strike terror in the hearts of mothers everywhere this time of year? SCHOOL'S OUT!. I must admit, I have mixed feelings about this chapter in my kids' lives. Sure there will be no more early morning rushes to the bus stop and no more fighting about who wears what. But there will be more dirty dishes, more wet towels lying around and the fights that can go on all day. But let's face it--about the time you get used to having the kids home all day and you run out of hiding places, school starts for another year. So this summer I vow to enjoy having the kids home. Did I just say that? I have got to get in out of the sun. Seriously, my kids are growing so fast I have got to slow down and enjoy more of their lives with them. Of course, there will still be t-ball, baseball, and softball for a few more weeks.

I hope you all have a wonderful summer with your kids and remember they do grow up so much faster these days. Enjoy them while you can. Well, I've got to go and clean my house one more time before the summer chaos begins.

May God continue to bless you and yours. Until later, this is life on the edge-------!

1 comment: