Monday, May 10, 2010

Split in thirds

Well, friends I am use to multitasking but this is ridiculous. Tonight I have one boy with ball practice at 5:30 at one location; another at 6:00 at still another location; and I am assigned the concession stand duty at my oldest girl's softball game at 5:45. I guess I can split myself in thirds but which part of me will be where? I honestly don't know. Oh, yeah, I still have the youngest to care for amid all this confusion. When I tell you that life is never boring here "on the edge" I kid you not. Oh well, just pray that whatever "third" of me is where that my brain (what little I have left anyway) will go with me to all three places. There has got to be a story in this somewhere. Right?

I told you God has a sense of humor. I am testimony to that. Until later, God bless you and keep you all in His loving arms of protection.

I will let you know how things turn out. JUST PRAY FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment