Sunday, February 3, 2019

We Are All Americans



The left wing liberals are fighting to divide this country based on race, gender, and anything else that can possibly be conceived to cause division. Why? Because if we are divided, we are easier to control. It's as simple as that but sadly too many people are being deceived and think that we are enemies. We are all Americans and have got to start acting like it. Forget the labels of African American, Asian American, Hispanic American. If you are a citizen of this country, you are Americans.. I am not saying forget your heritage but live in the knowledge that you are an American citizen and be proud of that fact.
I heard someone I admire greatly recently use this as an example of being “color blind”. If you are in the hospital and need a blood transfusion immediately or you will die, do you first ask what “color” the donor was? Of course not. The blood you are about to receive to save your life could have come from a black American or a white American or a pink and purple polka dotted American. Do you refuse the transfusion if it came from someone different that you. Not if you value your own life. If you refuse it then I guess you can die thinking your are so righteous and the last thought you had was “Well, I showed them didn't I?” My point here is our blood is all the same because God made each and every one of us. Yes, we might be of different cultures and different backgrounds but that is what makes this country so great isn't it? If we all thought and acted the same we would be nothing more than robots that spit out the same ideas and views. Maybe you disagree with something I say. You have that right just as I have the right to disagree with something you say but that should not divide us. You cannot make me agree with you and I cannot make you agree with me. Yet, that is what the liberals are trying to do. If we disagree with them we are racist or bigoted or homophobic or Islamophobic or any other phobic they can think of. People wake up before it is too late. If they succeed in dividing us, we are all in danger of losing our rights, our freedoms and, in many cases, our lives.
As always you are free to disagree with me but I am free to express my opinion. May God bless you all. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment