Saturday, October 10, 2009

In A Desert Place

When I'm in a desert place
Where fears and doubts abound,
I look up to Jesus for I know
He's already looking down.


When I'm in a desert place
And feel overwhelmed by despair,
I can hear Jesus whisper to me,
"My child," I'm always near.

"I will never leave nor forsake you,
Though from me you often stray.
Just take my hand and hold it
And I will lead the way."

When I'm in a desert place
Lord, help me to see
That there are others hurting
Even more than me.

So let me thank you, Father
For this trial I'm going through.
Because this desert place
Has brought me back to you.

Today's Whisper:
Stop and think when you are going through a trial that God is there with you. He will never leave you but wants you to take His hand and trust Him. You might think you are the only one going through a trial or troubles but remember there are other hurting people in this world.

Today's Prayer:
Dear Father, help me to remember that you are there with me when I find myself in a desert place. You will always be there for me and never leave me. Thank you for loving me and never forsaking me.

No comments:

Post a Comment