Saturday, October 3, 2009

Fall is Here

This morning I awoke to a crisp cool Fall day. Good football weather. In fact I had a 9 a.m. football game to watch. It is not one iota less important because it is a 7 year old flag footlball game. In fact give me one of my kids' games anyday over a major league game any day. With steaming cup of coffee in hand I cheered him on to victory. After this exciting game, it was off to a 6 year old's baseball (t-ball) game. Such excitement is hard to take all at once. After watching these future ball champs play a thrilling game, it was home to fix lunch and rest abit. Tonight there is another major game to attend-a 4 year old's t-ball game. How many celebrities can say they attended 3 major events in one day? Oh, did I mention that I am losing my voice--not from cheering but from this crazy bug I have caught. Kids and DH are happy that I can't yell at them but guess what---the old voice will return and then.......

Rest time is over. Time to get in motion again. Maybe I take a Nyquil when I get back home and zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment