Monday, October 12, 2009

Praise Report

When I posted In a Desert Place-2 I related the story of my "dead" van. Well, prayer does work people. I was able to get a new car today. All I can say is it the work of God. Our financial situation is almost as dead as the van, but God opened the door for a car for us. Of course, we had to finance it but I have faith that we will be able to cover the monthly bill which is very low anyway.

I prayed the whole time we were applying for the credit and all I can say is GOD CAME THROUGH FOR ME ONCE AGAIN.

Until next time. Remember, "I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength."

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you got a new car. Hopefully your financial situation will improve soon.

    I like your blog. Found you on Mom Bloggers Follower Group. I'm now following and looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete