Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kids Will Be Home Next Week---HELP!

Today is the last day of school for the kids.  For some reason, they get a break for a week.  Life is hectic getting all four ready for school every day, but believe it or not, life is even more hectic when they are home.

Maybe I can utilize child labor and get my house cleaned thoroughly while they are home.  Sorry.  I just got delusional again didn't I.  Oh well, life goes on whether the house is clean or not.  The housework will still be around but the kids are growing so fast I think I will enjoy them while I can.

You are welcome to come and visit unless you are a clean freak.  If that is case, save yourself some stress and wait until the kids are grown and have their own places.  I thought that would happen with my own kids.  But I guess I was delusional again. lol.

I hope everyone has a good day.  Don't forget to thank God for the day He has given you.

This is the day the Lord has made.  Let ME rejoice and be glad in it.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment