Friday, September 22, 2017

Over Grown Bullies Part 2


In yesterday's post, I expressed frustration at over grown bullies such as BLM, Antifa, Obama and Hillary. Well, today I am continuing to express frustrations at an entirely different set of them. This group include the so called media and the self-important elitist from Hollywood that think they ae so all-knowing that the little people that is average American citizens should stand in awe of them and breathlessly hang on to their every word. Well, to this I say, grow up and do the jobs you are paid to do-entertain us and read the news accurately and truthfully.

When Melania went to Texas after Hurricane Harvey all we heard from the media was “I can't believe Melania wore spike heels to a hurricane devastated area.” So what if she did? The last time I checked she is an adult and perfectly capable of making her own decisions about what she wants to wear. After all, she speaks five languages fluently and has an architecture degree.. In my book she is one smart and classy lady. If these people with delusions of grandeur would do the jobs the American people paid you to do (Yes, you work for us. We do not work for you), memorize lines and entertain us they would not have the time to spout the garbage they do about our First Lady or anyone else for that matter. If the media would tell the public the news and only the news, not their ideas of what we lowly Americans should think, I bet their ratings would be better and they would have more credibility with us common people.

Even when Melania was giving her speech at the UN luncheon on guess what—bullying of our children media was—wait for it, wait for it—bullying her by ridiculing her outfit. They were so busy bullying her that I am willing to bet they missed the content of her speech. How absurd is that? She was being bullied while she was speaking against bullying.

Now folks, Barron is an eleven year old child. Does it make the media and celebrities feel “big” and more important to victimize a child? What if it were your child being treated this way just because of who you are? Would you feel outrage?

Rosie, you are an offensive, hate-filled, self absorbed bigot. I hope I am not too harsh but honestly I did hold back on how I really feel about you. I am not apologizing to you but I am standing by every word I write. How dare you attack Barron just because you hate his father? Get over it. How far would you have gotten if you had made the same comments about Obama's kids? Kathy Griffin, you are another piece of fine work. When you held up your piece of art did you really think it would be received with open arms by America? How do you think your family would feel if the head being held up was yours? Your sense of entitlement never ceases to amaze me. To the so-called writer of Saturday Night Live that suggested that Barron would be the first home school shooter, all I say to you is that SNL has sunk into a hotbed of depravity.

Folks, I might have sounded too harsh but I meant every word. How can we teach our children that bullying is wrong when they see this going from adults that should know better? I am against bullying of any type, but, in my opinion, this country has become a country of bullies. Before you put another person down for any reason, stop and put yourself in that person's place. How would you feel if you were attacked in this way.

The Golden Rule is still the best rule to live by. “So whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them, for this is the Law and the Prophets. Matthew 7:12

Again, you are free to disagree with me and tat is your right. I will still respect you. All I ask in return is for you to respect my right in saying it. I will not apologize for my opinion. So everyone have a good day and may God bless you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment