Thursday, September 21, 2017

Over Grown Bullies

How many of you remember being bullied in school? How many of you will admit to being a bully? Yes, it sad to see children being bullied today. I have a child I love who has been victimized. Trust me, it's a heart breaking thing to see and experience.

What I want to talk about today goes above and beyond childhood bullying. I want to express my frustrations toward “over grown bullies”. I'm talking about Black Lives Matter and Antifa among others I consider to be bullying American citizens.

Black Lives Matter will protest and riot, destroying property and attack people when a white police officer shoots a black criminal. Meanwhile, in Obama's own city of Chicago, thousands of blacks are killing other blacks. Even small children are being shot in gang related drive by shootings. But Black Lives Matter are not protesting this. In fact, I consider BLM to be cowards. When they attack someone, they do not attack people that can fight back but attack weak defenseless people like the physically and mentally disabled people and even lone women who cannot fight back. You will not usually see a lone member attacking someone, it's either a “gang” of these bullying cowards or they will attack when a “gang” of friends are close by to applaud the bullying.

Antifa works in much the same way. They will only attack in groups and are careful to attack someone who is weaker and cannot fight back. They claim they are fighting against fascism and “white supremacy” and free speech. But what they are really fighting for is free speech for only those that believe in what they believe in and agree with them.. Does that sound to you like they are fighting for us? I don't think so either. When they destroyed Berkeley and shut down Milo from speaking there this shows me what their idea of “free speech” really is.

OK enough about these hate groups. Let's talk about bullies that are actually in a position to ruin our country even more: Obama and Hillary. Obama is NOT our president any longer but in his little weak mind he still thinks and acts like he is. He is bullying us, the American people, by telling us how great he is and how he is going to overthrow our President and change this world. He has already changed this country far more than I wanted to see. He apologized to other countries for American and made us the laughingstock of the world. He didn't get to finish with all the change he wanted to bring about to destroy this country so enter Hillary. She was supposed to pick up the mantle he started and finish destroying this country. That didn't happen so she wrote a “blame it all” book that is nothing but a bullying tool. She is bullying us by telling us it is our fault she lost the election. She is bullying American women that did not vote for her. She has even attacked Melania by criticizing her on her stance of school and cyber bullying. This last point would be hilarious if it were not so sad.

Well, folks, I know I am making enemies because not everyone will agree with me. But, you know what. You still have the freedom to disagree just like I still have the freedom to say it. What I have written is my opinion so agree or not but I will not apologize for my words.

So goodbye and may God bless America but more importantly, may America thank God.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment