Wednesday, September 20, 2017

What Happened?

What Happened?

Hillary, I can tell you What Happened in two words—you happened. But I would like to elaborate on this a little more.

During your campaign you stated, “I can put half of Trump's supporters in what I like to call a basket of deplorables. They are Islamophobic, homophobic, xenophobic. And half of these people are irredeemable.”

You have also called us racist. Well, Hillary, think back if you can to a time when you called “blacks super predators and they needed to be taught to heel.” Do you remember your “mentor” Robert Byrd? He was not only in the KKK but one of the founders of it and often spoke of it with pride. You also have advocated for Planned Parenthood and expressed your admiration for Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood. She advocated for Eugenics and fought to exterminate the black race. You remember the ones you called super predators and then claim to help. Honestly, do you think the true American citizens are too stupid to see through your two faced double talk? You seem to care for no one except yourself and how much money you can make from the American people.

This brings me to facets of your personality that I find repulsive in anyone much less a potential President of our country.

  • You think you are better than anyone else. This can be seen by your smug look and condescending attitude you project on anyone that does not agree with you and dares to question your ideas.

  • You show no empathy to the working middle class. This was brought to the forefront when you stated “I am going to put a lot of coal mines and coal miners out of business.” How many votes did that remark get you in the coal mining communities around the country? Not many, I am willing to bet.

  • You show a remarkable knack for lying. “It was a stupid video on You Tube that caused the deaths in Benghazi. You knew all along that it was a terrorist attack.

  • You show a great deal of placing the blame on others instead of where it belongs—on you. You have blamed everyone and everything for you loss. I won't mention all of them because frankly, I do not have the time or space. Let's just say you did not blame my dog and cat but Honey, they did not vote for you either.

I do, however, want to address a few of these groups that caught your blame. I am a white, conservative, Christian woman and pro-life advocate. When you said that Christians would have to change their views to follow your laws of the land and abortions could be performed up until the time of delivery, I knew I could not take any more of you or your “policies”. My husband did not tell me not to vote for you. He did not have to. I was very vocal about my opposition to you and even lost some friends (well so called friends). Oh, by the way, my husband did not vote for you either even though I did not tell him not to vote for you.

Finally, Hillary, I do not need your forgiveness for not voting for you. If I had voted for you knowing how you feel about Christians and abortion, I would need to ask forgiveness from God. He is the only I will bow to. So, Hillary, I can live without your forgiveness.

A Proud Deplorable Christian American woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment