Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Demonic Teaching In School?

I could not decide what to write today so as I was skimming my news feed and archived articles, my eye landed on this:

Satanic Drag Queen Reads to Little Kids at Michelle Obama's Public Library in Long Beach

I could not believe my eyes so I read the article. The first picture I saw was the smiling faces of Barack and Michelle Obama standing behind the demonic drag queen. I literally became sick to my stomach as I read more.

The event was hosted by the Long Beach Public Library and was a collaboration between the LBPL (whatever that is), the LGBTQ Center of Long Beach, the Genders and Sexualities Alliance Network, and the LGBTQ nonprofit Imperial Court of Long Beach, according to the Long Beach Public Library's calendar. The event also got the approval of the Church of Satan.

The drag queen goes by the name Xochi Mochi and has his own YouTube channel. He also posted on his Instagram:

“I got to read to the children today and it was one of the best experiences I have been given as a drag queen. It's so important to have representation and normalize all the letter in LGBTQIA+ in everyday lives.”

Notice the name of the drag queen Mo chi and the demon of child sacrifice Moloch, the demon of child sacrifice. Am I too far reaching to notice the similarity here? Even if a similarity is not meant, are we not sacrificing our children on the altars of Satan.

This is disturbing on so many levels. In a time in our society when Christians are being discriminated against, are told we must compromise our faith to fit the agenda of the left, and are being called an “extremist hate group for believing the Bible, our children are subjected to this unholy alliance with Satan. Christians are open to persecution, hatred and even death in some countries of the world but this abomination is being hailed as courageous and good.

I would like to leave with a question. Would a Christian be given the same opportunity to read to the children?

As always you are free to disagree but I am still free to express my opinion. May God bless you all. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment